Sunday, March 10, 2013

Starting to hate weekends, too.

This weekend started off absolutely terrible. Friday we spent five hours at the cancer center, I had my iron infusion. It was alright, I mean I really like there. The staff is great, like I mentioned before, and I even got compliments on my MNGIE bracelet and the hat I was wearing. So that was nice. It was just a grueling five hours. I had my iPad, but their WiFi was kind of slow and the fluids and iron they gave me were making me tired. I was already tired because I had to get up at 7:30 that morning, so... 

Anyway, John got sick while we were there, poor thing. He rarely gets sick. We believe it was food poisoning. He has this terrible habit of leaving pizza he ordered out on the stove overnight, and eating the rest the next day. I try to tell him to put it away, because leftover anything at room temperature overnight is dangerous, but he's a guy, so he doesn't listen. He's barely eaten anything since Friday.

After we got home, I pretty much slept the rest of the day. Took a few baths. Saturday morning was the worst; I threw up at around 4:30, and then woke up again at like 8 with an intense pain in my hips. I was freaking out, I could barely walk. I had never felt this pain before. John had stayed up late the night before, so he was totally out and probably couldn't hear me crying. I decided if a hot bath wouldn't help, I'd wake him up to take me to the ER. It helped a bit, but as soon as I laid back down the pain slowly came back. I eventually fell asleep through it, woke up at like 2pm, and it was gone. Just gone. I still don't know what happened.

Saturday afternoon and evening got better. I felt okay because I had thrown up, so no nausea or anything. I watched Doctor Who all day and all night, until around 2 or 3am. I made a couple bracelets, too. We were going to clean the house yesterday but that didn't happen. I did manage to do a load of laundry, though. Maybe we'll get something done today. I dunno.

I still need to set all the clocks forward...

I started my Flagyl Friday. I don't know if I can tell a difference yet... I think it's helping?

No comments:

Post a Comment