Wednesday, March 20, 2013

asdfghjkl;

This is gonna be short. I thought I'd be posting a long one today, because I was expecting more to happen, but it didn't. So, here we go.

Yesterday I had therapy. Spent most of my session talking about my past and showing off old pictures of my family. It was nice. It was a happy and sad nostalgic session at the same time... I like remembering things but then again it really sucks because I can't go back to that. I miss how close my family used to be.

Anyway. After that John decided he wanted a McFlurry, so we went to McDonald's. Do you see what's coming? Yeah. Of course I had to have a happy meal and John just can't say no. I ended up eating a few fries and the apple slices. Big. Mistake. I went to bed at like 7, woke up a couple times to go to the bathroom, and then I suddenly had to vomit at around 9 this morning. Let me tell you, it is NOT FUN throwing up apples that haven't been digested. This was even worse than the pickle incident. Very painful.
But I felt better after it was all over.

You would think I'd learn a lesson from this, but oh, no.

We'll get back to that in a minute. I had my appointment with the clinical pharmacist today to talk about my TPN. This is where it gets short. I don't think much was established besides my concerns and what I wanted from her. She basically asked me about my current meds and whatnot, and didn't really suggest anything. I'm going to try melatonin again for my sleeping issues. She gave me prescription tylenol because she saw that I had midol PM. So we'll see how that goes. I think I'd prefer to continue taking my midol though because the PM helps me sleep. Whatever. Anyway, my TPN wasn't discussed much. Which kind of pissed me off because we kept bringing it up. It seems like no one has any idea what to do when it comes to TPN.

And I may be wrong for this, but I felt like I was being judged in there. I'm probably over thinking it, like I do with everything else. But I mean, I was in there with a giant bag of different medications, some being OTC pain relievers, and she kept looking at me as if I was an addict.

I'm just having a really tough day and I don't feel like being fucked with.

Now back to learning a lesson. I don't think I'll ever learn. I just made John two bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches for his dinner, cut one in half and ate half. I'm not bloated, not nauseous. But I just KNOW, tomorrow morning is going to absolutely suck for me.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment