Thursday, March 28, 2013

SERIOUSLY?!?!

What would you do if your husband came home from work and told you that people were willing to pay for your funeral expenses, and they want us to visit funeral homes and pick out the details?

That's all fine and dandy, a real weight lifted off of my family's shoulders, so excuse me for a moment when I say I am not okay with this. I am only twenty years old. Never in my life did I ever imagine I'd be having to do this right now. I know my life has been cut short, and I realize it's something everyone has to face one day, but I really don't want to face it right now.

I don't even know what I want to happen with my body. I don't know if I want to be buried or cremated. How in the hell am I going to discuss this with my parents?! I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll just start here...

Ugh I am an absolute wreck right now... I don't even know what to think.
These people, the ones who want to pay for it all, they don't even know me. I don't want to start meeting them just to watch them pity me. I don't want to be treated like a dying person.

I can't even finish this post. I feel sick to fucking stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Doctors have not give you a time, 3 months, 6 months... what was your husband thinking? I guess he is freaking out? Cost of funerals are high, but in my opinion... you should count everyday as precious and live everyday and keep going as if you will keep going until Jesus comes. I am sorry and I will pray for you. No one knows how long we are here on this earth, even doctors. Smile and enjoy your icee machine :)

    ReplyDelete