Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Love is in the air and the sun is shining and birds are singing and I feel GREAT!
...aaand I am totally lying through my teeth.

Nah, it's been an okay day I guess. John gave me my Valentine's gifts like a week ago, though because he simply couldn't wait. haha. He got me a card, in which he wrote a sweet note in), a box of chocolates (which I can't eat, but he saw me eyeing the box at the store), and some iTunes credit. He knows me oh so well.

The card says, "I love you so much baby, your my everything.
Id do anything for you and I hope you continue to stay strong. Im always here for you.
Ill love you forever, never less always more.
I Love You XOXO"

I love him so much, grammatical errors an' all. haha. 
So today we went to Musashi's for lunch. I had been craving it for a few months now. I got what I always get, the #8 (filet mignon) with fried rice and a Shirley Temple. John got two orders of fried rice and two orders of shrimp. We were the first ones seated because we got there as soon as they opened, and then everyone else started coming in, so I'm glad we were there early.

As always, the food was amazing. I couldn't finish even half of it, though; the rest is sitting in the fridge. Ever since we left the place my tummy's been rumbling and I've been pretty uncomfortable. And when we got home I went straight to the couch to lay down. All day I've been having to run to the bathroom every few minutes, and tossing and turning with my heating pad on high...

But I'll be damned if I let this get me down today. I went to Musashi's Japanese Restaurant with the love of my life for lunch, and all this gross uncomfortableness was SO worth it. So suck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment