Monday, February 11, 2013

ECHO?

So I've found a few apps for my iPhone and iPad regarding the Bible and inspirational quotes and whatnot... I'm trying to work on my positivity or at least regain my faith to help make this road less bumpy. I don't know when or if I'll be fully happy again, but I guess now all I can do is try. It's hard. I don't know if I can do it, but so far I have a lot of support from people I haven't even met in real life, along with the support of my husband, which is more than most people have nowadays.

Okay, so there's that.

Today we went to get my dressing changed, but Leo, the only certified RN there, wasn't at work... Sooo I guess we'll have to go back tomorrow. Hopefully he's there. Once I have home care again this won't be an issue. And maybe I'll be able to take a normal shower once a week. I was referred to be in the ECHO program, which is Tricare's Extended Care Health Option, and is basically an extra insurance program that'll help us pay for the home care. For more info on this program, clicky click. We just have to get some paper work in and that'll be set.

I think I might try drawing some tomorrow. Who knows what, but I haven't tried in a while, and I feel like I need to get something out on paper. I wish I could paint, that seems to be a huge stress reliever for some people. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment