Monday, April 29, 2013

Been feeling pretty icky lately. I've come to the conclusion that the COQ10 supplement I started has been giving me tummy problems, so I'm not taking it anymore. I don't feel like it was helping me, anyway. My TPN has been adjusted, twice now, since my blood sugars were in the 300s over the weekend. So with the new formula, I now am adding 48 units of insulin to the bag, tapering up one hour, down two, and I'll be hooked up for 14 hours, like I was before. Hopefully this keeps my sugars in check.

We're still having problems with my port returning blood. We tried the cathflo today, let it dwell for 30 minutes, nothing. Let it sit a little longer, still nothing. Eventually it worked when I laid down, but then my flush was sluggish. So I guess we'll see next week.

I'm tempted to take a phenergan and just go to bed tonight. I don't feel like dealing with anything else. I've been relatively happier for the last few weeks, I don't know why I don't want to deal with life here recently. My face is breaking out, and I don't know how to stop it. I wash my face and cleanse it with witchhazel every day, which usually does the trick. But I guess my skin hates me, too.

I just feel like crying right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope things clear up quick! I would be angry too!
    Sleep well my friend if you can! What a pain in the butt. Proud of you for all you have accomplished. byu

    ReplyDelete