Saturday, April 20, 2013

ugh

I think I'm going to start counting my blessings once a week starting tomorrow. Once a week, because I've tried doing it every day and it gets repetitive and I get bored with it instead of happier. I am also stopping my iron pills because honestly I feel like I've had more abdominal pain with them than when I wasn't on them. I emailed my doctor and let him know, also to ask him about a possible corrective surgery for my ptosis... We'll see how that goes. We never went to lunch and shopping with the GIGGS lady on Wednesday; it ended up snowing and we decided to reschedule. I guess we're planning on going tomorrow, weather permitting. I guess I don't really have all my thoughts together right now. I keep spacing out. I'll continue this post tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I keep spacing out too... Blessings... i can see how counting them everyday when there is no change can be ... well... exhausting and repetitive. Can't wait to see what dr says about eyes... snow in April, ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete