Monday, June 10, 2013

I have a headache.

This is gonna be short. I thought I had a lot to say, but I guess not.

Saw the eye doctor today, I was really worried about it, too, but everything went peachy. He was really laid back and made me feel comfortable, and he seemed to know what the hell he was talking about.

We're going to try and schedule the procedure for next month sometime. If you're curious, it's called an external levator resection.

I feel like crap, and my head is throbbing, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Oh, another thing; we're still having issues with getting draw back from my port. Tried cathflo for 3 hours today, and I still had to breathe in and hold it in order for the blood to flow. So far still no problems with flushing or infusion, so that's good.

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment