Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ahhh! I feel like exploding!

Everything is getting worse. I have thrown up 5 times in the last 4 days. I can't hold any food down, and I've lost 3 lbs. All while trying to manage my walking situation as best I can. I'm really scared, and I'm trying to just live around it all, but it's hard to just live my life when I am constantly reminded of how fast my body is giving up on me. I realize that the last few posts haven't been the happiest, and I'm sorry for that. I wanted to use this blog as something positive, but I think I'd rather be honest than try to hide how I'm actually feeling.

I haven't been able to see the PPTRC horses because of these stupid fires. Last weekend would have been my weekend back, but they were evacuated. And now I can't even walk so I don't think I'll be able to go into to corral in a wheelchair.

-------------

I had to stop earlier because I honestly felt so low I couldn't finish it. After a day of being lazy, hooking up to my TPN, then a hot bath, I feel a little bit better so here we go.

Throughout today I've been emailing between my Thrive team, Dr. Tebo, and Dr. Phillips (a clinical dietitian I saw to discuss my TPN at Evans), discussing my TPN and medications and whatnot. I have an appointment with Dr. Tebo tomorrow at 1400.

I'll be starting my TPN during the day tomorrow, also. So that should be interesting... I'm kind of nervous, even though there's really no reason to be.

They're also upping my doses of Nexium and Zofran, thank goodness. Hopefully that'll help me a bit.

It's taking me a lot longer to get this post across because I'm so distracted by other things. So I'm just going to update more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment