Friday, May 24, 2013

My poor little feets.

I think my neuropathy is getting worse. For the last few days, I have noticed a decrease in feeling in my legs and feet. My feet and toes are excruciatingly cold, and whenever I try to warm them up in the bath, they start to get that weird tingly feeling, like you get when you're home from the dentist and your face starts to come back to life. Except, my toes never really come back all the way.

It's difficult to explain, but I'm kind of freaking out about it. I was walking down the street earlier to check the mail, and I swear I could barely feel my legs/feet. I was actually having trouble walking. I don't know if it's because I sit most of the day, and I need more exercise, or because my disease is progressing. Whichever it is, I need prayers. Lots of prayers. Prayers for strength, help in being calm, I don't know what else...

My nerves are really getting to me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment