Monday, November 4, 2013

I feel really lucky to have the support that I have. I have like 50 days left in my Indiegogo campaign and I'm up to $625. That's awesome. I only started the campaign a few days ago, and there have been so many shares and likes and already 8 donations. I wish I could pay everyone back.

Today is Monday. I love Mondays. Why? Because my nurse comes to change my dressing and I can take a needle-free bath! Ugh it feels so awesome to be able to submerge my entire body in that hot water. Usually I have to keep my chest out of the water; if my needle gets wet, I get infected. Which is something I can't really afford to happen at the moment. Anyway, she'll be here in an hour or two, and I am getting antsy.

John and I saw Free Birds this weekend... I don't recommend it...

I've become addicted to Listia. It's kinda like eBay, except it's basically giving things away for/buying things using credits. If anyone's interested, sign up here. Finish your first auction and we both get bonus credits. ;D

I think I'm coming down with something. My nose has been running for like 3 days, ever since I threw up Friday night. And I just haven't felt like myself. I hate winter. I love fall and I love the changing of the leaves, and I love the holidays. But once winter comes, my body decides to go into crazy symptom mode, and everything starts to hurt all at once. It's not fun.

I'm going to stop for now, because I don't have much else to say. Other than having an iron infusion this Thursday, I don't have any appointments this week. So that's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment