Thursday, November 14, 2013

I can't stand waiting for things to happen.

I have 41 days left on my campaign, and I feel like each day is going slower and slower. I have resorted to adding a bunch of people from high school who I either didn't talk to much or who didn't even give me the time of day, because it seems like my actual friends aren't getting results.
The problem is that people are sharing my link, and other people see it and they either scroll past it or visit my page but don't share it also. That is where we come to a halt. So, I don't know where to go from here. Another issue is that John is very pessimistic ("realistic" he says) and doesn't think I'll raise the money. Hell, I didn't even think I'd be able to raise $500 let alone $1200! I truly believe I could do it, but I need his help.

A few things I have done as far as advertising goes have been calling and emailing TV shows, news channels, grocery stores, and we're even working on getting in contact with mayors and senators. The only thing that has come of that as of now is a possibility of being featured in The Gazette, which is Colorado Springs' local newspaper. I think that's freakin' awesome, but I haven't heard from the person writing about me in a couple of days, so I'm a little worried.

It's really hard to have hope when I try to pray and it's not really working for me. I'm not expecting God to rain money down upon me instantly, I know he will answer my prayers eventually. It's just so frustrating to be going through what I'm going through every single day with no help except from prescription drugs. I still don't think I've accepted it...

There is no cure.
There is no cure.
There is no cure.

I will die too soon.

And it's not fair.

1 comment:

  1. this is my second attempt at posting a message to you...I wish I could help you financially to raise support to get the treatment you needed but I am now at 2 years not working. I will pray that John turns to lift you up and be positive and optimistic and also if it is God's will that he will rain the money you need down on you

    ReplyDelete