Thursday, October 31, 2013

Let's go, Indiegogo!

If you haven't noticed, I've rearranged the blog a little bit. What do you think? Too green? I don't know. I also added a page that lists my contact information. I'm hoping you guys will utilize it and send me emails, mail me some cards, whathaveyou. As negative as I always am on here, I do love getting encouraging comments and emails from people, and I do respond.
I have also added a wishlist page, where links to my Amazon wishlists are provided for those who would like to send me a gift.
If you've noticed all of that, I'm sure you've noticed the Indiegogo widget to the left of the blog. I would love it if you visited my Indiegogo page and donated toward my cause. And of course, if no one can donate, everyone can share the page! The more people who see it, the more chance I have of reaching my crazy goal to get treatment.

That's it for this post. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Honestly if I had good enoughcredit I would take out a loan and donate all I could for you. I love you and want to see my friend get better <3

    ReplyDelete