Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

I love Halloween. I was gonna go trick-or-treating but I don't think I can handle the cold weather. So I made John carve a pumpkin (our second one because our first one collapsed...) and we bought a big bag of candy to hand out. I'm pretty excited, but I don't think he is. He doesn't get into the holidays much.

I, on the other hand, love holidays, and I'm always looking for some way to be festive. We can usually never afford to really decorate the house, so I just do other things, like paint my nails:


Pretty cool, huh? The white parts are glow-in-the-dark.

We don't go see the horses anymore, at least until it starts to warm up. So last Saturday we went to Happy Apple Farms; I wanted to go for the apple cider and the pumpkin patch mostly. It was fun. There was a "hayride," too. It wasn't much of one, but the whole experience was still fun. You can view the pictures here.

As far as health stuff goes, we have officially invested in a bedside commode. And I have moved back into the bedroom, so no more on-the-couch for me. It's been a struggle to stay in there overnight because it's always so cold in there. But we put the heated blanket in there so that should make a difference.
The cramping and bloating from the imodium has stopped, finally. I still have a cramp here and there but nowhere near as bad as it was.
I got my birth control patches last week, so now I'm just waiting for my period to rear it's ugly head so I can start applying them.12 weeks on, 1 week off, repeat.

Tomorrow is mine and John's 3-year marriage anniversary. We have been together for 6 years and married for 3. I can't believe how fast time flies... I think we're going to stay in, though. I don't really have any ideas. Oh well.

Happy Halloween, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment