Sunday, December 8, 2013

Article in the Gazette!

I want to thank Erin Prater and Christian Murdock for helping us share our story! This has so much potential to help us in so many ways, and I'm hopeful and trying my best to be as optimistic as I can be.

Update!
Since the article has been posted, people have donated $1,964! I have also received emails from people who would rather send me a check! I feel so very blessed right now. I am being flooded with emails and notifications of people donating and wanting to help me in some way, and it's so overwhelming and humbling, I almost feel like it's a dream. It has been such a long and grueling process and I thought my year was going to turn out to be the worst, but it turns out that maybe it's my chance to kick 2013 where it hurts and start 2014 with a new outlook on things. Thank you so much to everyone who is helping us!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Melissa and respect you in so many ways. I am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete