Friday, September 20, 2013

Today is one of those days where I can't stop throwing up. It's been a good two weeks since I last barfed, and then Monday it happened once, and I was okay. Nausea has been all over me since, and the night before last I jolted awake and vomited on the floor and had to run to the bathroom. Now today, I woke up feeling nauseous as hell, took my pills, and went and threw them up. Played my game for a bit, went to use the bathroom, and then instantly got nauseous again. Turned around and barfed. By two o'clock I was already exhausted from throwing up all morning, so, still nauseous, I went to sleep for 2 hours.

It is now 5:16pm and I just spent an hour in the bathroom vomiting, dry heaving, and then brushing my teeth.

I didn't tell you guys, but... I had gained 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I was at 68 lbs. They're adjusting my TPN. I guess my body is trying to tell me that I can't gain anymore. Because now I weigh 62.8 lbs.
I feel like crying.

My mom's birthday was yesterday. I called her, but we didn't talk long because I can never understand people on the phone. I'm probably going to write to her soon, hopefully I will be able to regain the strength in my hand.

I got my AFOs finally the other day! I'm very happy with them, and I didn't want to take them off until they started hurting. My feet are too bony, so the brace up against my bone in my feet kills me. We're going back Tuesday to try and fix it.

Anyway, here's a picture:

Gotta love that derp face.

I'm hoping to go to Glen Eyrie again, this time for tea. I just need to figure out John's schedule...

So, what have I been doing with time other than throwing up and whining about it? Playing video games, reading the Bible, and sleeping.

Not all that enlightening. Hoping to see some movies in the upcoming days/weeks, including Prisoners, Don Jon, and Runner Runner... But the only one that John wants to see in theatres is Don Jon, and he doesn't even want to see Prisoners. So... whatever.

I'll just go wherever he goes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment