Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nerves.

I got my dressing changed for the first time today. It wasn't a big deal, actually. I was expecting a lot more pain, but the dressing doesn't even itch too bad. So that was a huge relief.

Tomorrow morning we leave for New York, and I haven't even started packing yet. Not that I need to pack a lot, mostly paper work and medical supplies. We'll only be there for two and a half days, so I don't need a lot of clothes. I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous about the trip. I've never been to a city bigger than Atlanta before, and lord knows I have this god awful country bumpkin accent, haha. But I've heard that New Yorkers are actually very friendly to tourists, and I hope that's true. Coloradans have been pretty friendly, but these people are more like a rural friendly, especially in the springs. I don't know how to explain that.

Anyway. I think I'm more nervous about meeting Dr. Hirano. Yeah, that's definitely it. Excited about seeing New York, nervous about the reason I'm going there... Oh, bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment